Friday, September 4, 2009

Let's Start the Countdown!

Russ flew out Thursday morning and after all was said and done he didn't crawl into his cot in Qatar until 4:30 in the morning! Long day but he made it safe and sound... he will be in Qatar for a few days awaiting the transition down (up?) to Iraq so he should be there within a week or so! I got to talk to him today and he is doing well! Here are some shots from the Airport...





St Michael is Russ' patron Saint and I know he is standing guard. God is in control and His Grace and Mercy are limitless! Thanks for all the love and support!

The kids and I and are heading to a fest of some sort at a Castle nearby for the weekend. I will post more pictures soon!

love us!


1 comment:

Jody & Joey said...

Hey - trying to get back into the blog-o-sphere... I think Noid is in Quatar so maybe Russ will see a famaliar face while he's passing through. Think about you every day...hugs