Monday, August 11, 2008

The Kindergartner and the 2nd Grader

Yes, there were tears... mine of course!  The kids couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces.  They set their alarm and were up and getting dressed before we were even out of bed.  I had originally wanted to drive them on their first day, but Leo was so excited to finally get to ride the bus that I let them.  The only thing Leo was concerned about was how to buy lunch at the cafeteria, so he requested I pack him a lunch... which I was planning on doing anyway.  He said he wanted to see how the other kids bought their lunch first.  Other than that, no misgivings.  Emma has quite a few of her friends in her class, so she is excited about that.  Open House was last Friday so we had already dropped off school supplies and met the teachers...  here we go!  I don't know what I am going to do with myself!!!!  But what ever it is, it has to include cleaning my train wreck of a house...



Mr. Man with his cool Star Wars back pack...
Lovely Miss Emma, in school girl plaid

Leo, Johnny and Gabriel... the new kindergartner gang of Infantry Barracks
  Alice, Maggie, Emily and Kaitlyn (Sally age 3 is convinced she is going too...)

No comments: