Friday, August 29, 2008

Leo and his Legos

OK, I guess I am floored by this, but Leo really has a gift with legos.  He comes up with the most amazing things.  He likes to build planes (actually they are all spaceships of some sort and they all must have guns and other 'shooters'.  He even made a WALL-E thing that actually looked like the character... and he has not even seen the movie.  So Russ came up with the idea that he would draw a plane and then see if Leo could make it with legos...  we were amazed at what he came up with!  Is this normal?  For a 5 year old?  I have nothing to compare it to so I don't know...  I am pretty impressed with my little boy though!



Here is what he came up with

2 comments:

Paula said...

He's brilliant!!!!

Steph said...

Um, that's actually quite impressive!